|My first Mariners shirt. |
|Enjoying the game.|
|Seats near first base, eight rows back.|
What I remember:
- Getting all the way to the bus stop and somebody forgot the tickets.
- Expensive beers.
- The smell of garlic.
- Cracking up as a vendor yelled, "Big, big beers....biiiig, humongous BEERS!" as he walked up and down the aisles.
- Joining in on the infamous tune, ♪ Take me out to the ball game... ♪
- Plucking hot, fresh roasted peanuts from their shells....Dane was excited about finding multiple shells with three peanuts inside.
- The most amazingly delicious batch of garlic fries I've ever devoured. End. Of. Story.
- Worrying that only the left side of my body was getting hit by the sun.
- Oh yeah, and if you actually care about baseball, I believe we lost 2 to 3. :)
|From the moment I stepped into the stadium, I knew I had to try these fries.|
|MMmmm, love at first bite. Garlic....lots and lots of garlic! |
I used the last few fries to scoop up as much garlic as possible.
|This was one of the first pubs we ate at when we moved to WA last fall, we love Collins!|
|Couscous, grilled veggies, salmon and a microbrew....the perfect way to end the day.|
|Actually, this is the perfect way to end the day, CHOCOLATE!|
This is definitely the place to stop if you need something sweet,
we've wandered in on more than one occasion.
|You have to love public transportation. |
"I wish you a weekend full of kool-aid smiles and teddy bear hugs." -Seattle bus driver
|And my favorite pic of the day.....puppy love <3|