Friday, March 25, 2011

"Feel Good" Friday

 "The world has changed so very much from what it used to be...The world won't get no better. We gotta change it. Just you and me."



Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time: the need for man to overcome oppression andviolence without resorting to oppression and violence.
 Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge,
aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.

Martin Luther King, Jr., Nobel Prize acceptance speech, Stockholm, Sweden, December 11, 1964.



Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful,
 and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.
Martin Luther King, Jr., Strength To Love, 1963.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
-Wayne Dyer

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time."
-Anna Freud


Gov't Mule - "Soulshine"
I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs that always has me singing at the top of my lungs and leaves me with a smile on my face. 

Positive vibes.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...