Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"You're Perfect"

"All of your unhappiness is not someone elses fault. All your happiness is not someone elses responsibility." ~Joyce Meyer

Yes, it is true...only we are in charge of our own happiness but every once in awhile we all need a little nudge to remind us that we deserve happiness. Meet Benjamin Smythe from Berkeley, CA. He thinks "You're Perfect!"

Sometimes a simple gesture like this might just be enough to completely change someones day!



I love Cami Walker's idea of focusing on giving something for 29 days! In fact, I've already added her book to my Amazon wish list so I remember to purchase it the next time I decide to treat myself! Learn more at her website: 29gifts.org 


"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~Confucious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...